|Ländercode Deutschland, Irland, Österreich, Albanien
||Sprachcode Deutsch, Englisch
|Schlagwörter Deutsch||Hochschulbildung, Bildung für nachhaltige Entwicklung, Science-Society-Network|
|Schlagwörter Englisch||Education for Sustainable Development, Higher education, Science-Society-Network|
Addressing the Western Balkan regional priority 'knowledge-triangle education-research-innovation' this project aims to establish a regional science (involving higher education and research)-society (involving practice) network for sustainability innovations in Albania and Kosovo.
The wider objectives are to strengthen the connection and collaboration of higher education institutions, research and practice as well as to promote mutual learning and innovative sustainability issues and methods through structured workshops to support capacity building as well as systemic and holistic thinking. Therefore the specific objectives are 1) to identify regional stakeholders in the field of higher education, research and practice for sustainable development; 2) to establish a science-society network for sustainability innovations; 3) to develop innovative teaching materials and methodologies for higher education institutions; 4) to develop and run structured workshops and trainings for science-society collaborations.
To achieve these objectives, the consortium members were selected due to their methodological competencies, capacities and know-how. Furthermore, they provide a comprehensive representation of the project's stakeholders. Therefore, the consortium consists of 4 AL and 3 XK universities, and 4 EU universities. Furthermore, 2 civil society organizations, one of each partner country, and 2 Regional Centres of Expertise (RCE) on ESD are involved.
The direct target groups will be higher education institutions (esp. lecturers, researchers and students), research institutions and regional stakeholders like enterprises, NGOs and regional development agencies. Furthermore policy makers will benefit indirectly.
The following results have been achieved in the framework of the ConSus project. All of them
are either available on the ConSus website (www.consus-tempus.com) or printed
(teaching resource handbook).
- Analysis of key stakeholders in the field of sustainability and science-society collaboration
in Albania and Kosovo, and their related expertise
- Establishment of the ConSus network ("Collaboration network for sustainable
- Equipment and Sustainability Library installed at each partner university in AL/XK
- Analysis of existing teaching resources focusing on sustainability and science-society
- ConSus teaching resource platform, available on www.consus-tempus.com
- 84 teaching resources, available on the teaching resource platform
- 22 teaching methods, available on the teaching resource platform
- 6 four-day training sessions, conducted between May 2015 and March 2016, 126
university educators from AL/XK participated
- Project website and future ConSus network website www.consus-tempus.com
- 7 workshops, one at each partner university in Albania and Kosovo
- Final Conference in Durres, 29/30 September 2016, with more than 60 participants
- ConSus Teaching Resource Handbook, in Albanian and English language
- Sustainability Report for the institutional and financial sustainability of the ConSus
network, including a plan of activities and the use of the teaching resource platform
|Erhebungstechniken und Auswahlverfahren|
|Publikationen (+ link zum OBV)
- Jonas Meyer, Marlene Mader, Friedrich Zimmermann, Ketrina Çabiri, "Training sessions fostering transdisciplinary collaboration for sustainable development – Albania and Kosovo case studies", International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education
Link zum Bibliotheken Verbund
- Jonas Meyer, Friedrich Zimmermann, Audrey O'Grady (2017), "Establishing Science-Society Networks for Transdisciplinary Teaching in Higher Education: The Case of Albania and Kosovo", in: Walter Leal Filho, Ulisses M. Azeiteiro, Fátima Alves, Petra Molthan-Hill, "Handbook of Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development in Higher Education", Vol. 4 pp 165-178.
Link zum Bibliotheken Verbund
|Internet (pages + downloads)
Soziales Umfeld (Gesellschaft, Kultur, Sprache und Religion)
|Mit den Themen des Projekts weitersuchen||